About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 6 May 2018

Sketch and Craft Club gifts

Good Morning All

This is my interpretation of the sketch below for my little challenge at Craft Club.
I used a decoupage pad I received free with an order from Joanna Sheen.
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons Here
The background I made when playing with  Izinks and masks last week.


These are the gifts I gave out on Friday, small boxes with a hinge lid.

Each one contained a Rocky Chocolate biscuit and a couple of my stick pins.

 I just love these pieces of ribbon from Crafty Ribbons HERE
I bought a bag of off cuts for a quid and they are perfect for adding to tags.

Sadly I had not made enough, so Val J had to do without, she will be getting an extra one next week. 

**********
Here is a different craft.
One of my Craft Club ladies Jen, made this lovely bag from drinks can ring pulls.
It looks great in real life.
Well done Jen. 

**********************
And here is the sketch if you want to play along.

Enjoy your Sunday.
xxxx
Wendy L



11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection of creations today Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

It was good me not having a chocolate bar this week Wendy as I'd kjust rejoined the slimming club.
Jens bag is amazing.
Love Valx

Alison59 said...

Lovely work Wendy :-)
That bag is amazing- recycling at its best :-)

Patricia said...

Wow! Oh! Wow! that bag is absolutely AMAZING ... love it.
Your little boxes are brilliant as well, a nice little treat and an added bonus of your Stick Pins.
Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Lots of wonderful creations here Wendy, love your little boxes and such a fabulous card.
The bag is totally amazing, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh what a lovely wee gift with choccy biccy!! Love the card and your friends bag is amazing!!! Hope alls well, Love Hazelx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of projects
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card is gorgeous I love it. Those gifts you have made are stunning. I so wish I could come to your craft club. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy and those gifts look wonderful. Love Jen’s bag. Very clever. Thank you for sharing these.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great card, boxes and amazing bag.
Ang x

susiestacey said...

Great makes Wendy - you do spoil your crafty ladies. The bag your friend made looks fantastic too x Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels